Unfavorable Topography

Monday, January 06, 2003

Another round of snow today, is there more on the way? I'll have the details coming up.

That top 10 list looked pretty swanky, college roommate. I think if I could I would add Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, Glassjaw's Worship and Tribute, and of course Owen's No Good For No One Now especially for that "not gettin' laid no more" demographic of the population. Talk about three amazing, but very different, records. I'm vowing to pick up the HHH before I leave here this weekend.

Yep so everything else looks pretty much in line. Wawa's turkey hoagies have been my midnight snack of choice lately... I think I'm developing a problem here. No, there aren't any Wawas in central new york. Only stale, flat sbarro pizza and day old dunkin' donuts. That's right, I said it.

That show Dan used to frequently watch last year is on the Dumont right now. You know the one where the British guys dress up in elaborate animal suits (squirrels, penguins, etc.) and embark on crazy adventures, hunting unsuspecting pedestrians. Man, how is Dan going to be eyes AND ears next semester? You so crazy 2x, hopefully 3x since you'll be living in Booth now. Anyone get that?

Speaking of movie commercials that never stop, how about the one with that 70s kid and the fictitious Kim Mathers? I think that one's been seen a few hundred times by these untrained eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home