Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Jesus you are right about those albums Bill. Like I said I did it on the spot. Also, I wanted to add Flaming Lips' album Yoshimi battles the pink robots, Mr. Lif's I Phantom, and Hayden's Skyscraper National Park...the list just gets bigger and bigger.

No snow today, but really cold and really windy...I, of course, went outside with a sweater and a scarf, but that's because I have trained myself to become more like the winter and a little harsher and frostier myself.

Ooh ooh, really funny, elitist news...have you checked out Pitchfork recently and their request for hip hop reviewer writers? I think I might check it out, but on the other hand they might be far too elitist and technical for me. Ah well, it doesn't hurt to try.

Looking forward to seeing you again my friend and Krauser too. I don't think the Booth jump will have a big impact. It'll make things more exciting.

Now its time for a Tofutti break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home