Unfavorable Topography

Friday, January 17, 2003

Oh boy...that's all I can say is "oh boy". For those reading this with vigor and parsnips I assure you that we are the greatest Bill and Chris (excuse me Sauce) tandem that ever ventured this earth. Not sure what that means, but c'mon, who on this wicked place can say that they have not lived so much as a day and lived more than a day twenty times over...jesus, what am I talking about? Well, you might like to know that I have come along way since the beginning of primordial earth and still hope to gain a litte more knowledge and mature a little bit before I hit my two hundred and eighty first birthday. All said and done, I would like to thank the people who came out tonight and wished us a good life and a good show. I appreciate it immensely. You might not know that, but its a great feeling to know that you can fall back on some people who will not leave and if they do leave, you know that the time you spent together was meant to be and that leaving is just a long good bye and hiatus. Along time ago people formed on the planet and said they would never let anything get between them and another...it rarely happens that we resort to thinking like a cro-magnon or neanderthal man, but it happens, I am not sure when but I'm sure it does, it has to. Sooner or later we'll all agree that god doesn't like comic books...its just a matter of when. Until next time I feel saucy enough to lay thoughts on tracks over beats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home