Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Well I'll be. We certainly did it, didn't we boys? First things first, everything went fine. The surgery went ahead as planned and the doctor even said that it went quicker than expected. Thanks to all those who came to visit me in the hospital. I've never seen so many fruit baskets in my life! But it's all good, I'm just a little tired. I'll be in this damn bed for at least a week, then wheelchair, then crutches, the whole deal. Unfortunately, my chances of regaining complete use of it is unlikely, even though they were able to reattach nearly 87% of the original tissue. But between us, it was worth it wasn't it? WHOO! I mean, seriously, the shit that went down that night will NEVER be forgotten. Two things are specifically engraved into my memory: 1) Hearing Wayne yelling "GUYS! At least take the fucking flag down before my uncle gets back!!!" over and over and over again and 2) Seeing the look on the goddamn horse's face. Unbelievable. At least we won. I just can't believe we pulled it off. That's what months of planning will do for you, I guess. Well, my muscles are cramping up (one of the side effects, apparently) so I'll have to bid you adieu. If you guys get a chance, just apologize to Karen for me. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home