Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, February 13, 2003

Consider yourself blogged.

Check this out. Weirdness and coolness. So between classes today, me and my roommate Slevin go to get some Arby’s. We still have an hour before we have to go back for our lab after class, so we decide to do a little shopping. So we hit up Mediaplay cause he wants to get the new Supergrass album. I happily comply because I figure I can just waste some more money on some DVDs. So to Mediaplay we go.

I peruse the DVD section and find a number of things I like. I pick up “Apocalypse Now: Redux” cause it’s on sale for only $12. And I grab two anime DVDs. They belong to this four part series, of which I already own the other two. But they tend to be a little difficult to hunt down, and I had never found these other two. But lo and behold, months and months after I had originally gotten into the series and had basically forgotten all about it, here was the remainder of the episodes. I excitedly scoop them up.

Fast forward. Go to class. Come home. Record some vocals. Come home. Manda gets home from work. For no reason at all, other than the fact that she’s awesome, she whips out this wrapped gift from her purse. I’m all like “What’s this for?” She’s all like “Cause it’s Thursday.” And I’m all like “Damn, gee, you my numba one boo. You my baby momma, shorty.” I rip it open, and what do I see? THE SAME FUCKING DVDS I HAD JUST BOUGHT A FEW HOURS PRIOR. That’s fucking WEIRD. Neither of us had discussed the movies since maybe early last fall. And then I randomly find them and grab them. Moments later, my girlfriend, unbeknownst to me, walks into the very same store, and gets the very same DVDs. Completely at random. Upon sight of them, I burst out laughing hysterically. That’s gotta be more than a mere coincidence.

That’s weird.

Like your dad’s balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home