Unfavorable Topography

Sunday, February 02, 2003

HOLY BLOG. So, for your reading pleasure, feel free to feast your eyes on the newest lyrics from the Janet Drive library. For those of us who were there today, we all know what a beast the song is becoming. Keep in mind that this is a work in progress, and will probably change a lot. Suggestions are welcome. And I need a title.

VERSE 1:

My body floats over the rooftops of the town
Where we will meet someday.
I float through dreams, seeing my past, looking for
Someone I’ve never seen.
I find my mind is the guide on this flight,
Showing me the way,
Up through the stars, in the arms of my dreams, to
Her eyes. My love! I see--

CHORUS:

The lies I’ve told, the truths I’ve sold,
Those I’ve hurt, and those few bold
Enough to test me back.

VERSE 2:

But fear crippled my wings.
And so I fell, spinning out of control.
The stars swarmed up at me.
The sharpest point of the brightest star caught
My wrist, spilling my blood.
As I began to cry in pain, my tears poured down,
Mixing with the drops of blood.
It rained down on my past, covering
Those whom I’d left behind and all--

CHORUS

BRIDGE:

But then there’s you,
The dream I’ve never had,
The dream I’ll have someday
Making me forget it all.
But how long will it last before I hurt you?
How soon will I forget you?
Is this real?

CHORUS


Peace.

(testicles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home