Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, February 06, 2003

I stared at the screen for awhile. I can't remember the last time I smiled. Its seriously been a few days now. I feel like I haven't eaten in a few days, but I try to eat two square meals a day. I listen to music that fits my mood, or that I remember fitting my mood at some point in my lifetime. A sweet rock tune, or a dope rhyme over a sweet beat, or a hip jazz kick--nothing can get me out of this funk. I just revert back to my middle school days of pent up aggression and no way to release it other than blurting out nonsensical phrases when I got angry or taking a long walk, you know, just disappearing for awhile. The latter I still do occassionally, or would do if I had a means to do so. As soon as I'm established here, don't be surprised if you don't see me or hear me throughout the house for a few days. A breath of fresh air every once in a while would do some good. My mind is starting to change again, at least I'm older now and can stall the inevitable switch for awhile until I can build up a nice cushion before I fall out of place on earth. So when I land back here, most people never even knew this place existed. Weird how that works, eh? Ah well...do not forgive me if I have sinned. At least not yet. Forgive me when the water is cold again because surprisingly enough, I got back on my feet again, sometimes with a smile on my face. Just remember that will you! And be on your merry way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home