Unfavorable Topography

Friday, February 21, 2003

I wait until 3pm every Friday to feel this relieved, and today's no different. Actually, the day's optimal February weather and the fact that we're playing a show tonight makes it even more special in a pick-slidin', Krauser-not makin' decisions, soon to be drinkin' wine older than me kind of way. Nope, not even pathetic fraternity brothers throwing snowballs at defenseless park benchers and pedestrians can get me down right now. That's right I said it, you pussies.

You still had me at hello, Koz. So shut up, just shut up.

New Cave In on the stereo. The window's open FULL BLAST. I just need to kill a few hours with you.

P.S. - i relived the magic that was with this last night. couldn't help but notice this caption from the 2nd tournament... "Though Mark did well, he uttered the words "GullyBall Sucks" and was promptly ejected from the match. The first GullyBall forfeight."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home