Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I’ll blog until I bleed.

YEAH. Well. I wish I had an adequate response to any of this. This...this...blueness...But I have it. I’m infested with it. It’s taking over everything I do. I hate it. I don’t know how to fight it. I don’t even know what it is. I don’t even know what I’m talking about.

BUT I do know this:
I’m sick of a lot of stuff.
I’m sick of the weather (and that’s not going to change.)
I’m sick of school (but I don’t know what to do about that.)
I’m sick of work (but I need to do it.)
I’m sick of fighting with my girlfriend (but I think that’s blown over, after a particularly large rumble.)
I’m sick of my roommates (I want to make them die.)
I’m sick of not having keys (and I think it’s dynamite time.)
I'm sick of me, I'm sick of you (in a generic sense, no offense to anyone in particular.)
I’m sick of feeling this way, but at the same time, not really knowing if I’m happy or not, cause maybe I am and maybe I’m just overreacting.

But maybe I’m not. Cause there’s no way to tell. There aren’t any answers. And I just keep on hoping that I’ll know if it was right when I get there. Where? I don’t know. Looking for answers makes more questions without answers. Maybe I don't even really care.

I am a waste, and all is wasted upon me. Am I even here at all?

Maybe we should just make more songs that make people punch each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home