Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, February 06, 2003


Time: 2:30 PM
Place: exterior of Bowne

I approach the driveway, after a brisk walk on the recently frozen quad. There stands a girl some 20 or so feet from the door, a tall girl, dark hair fair skinned, though awfully over made up for this time of day and these circumstances. Walking forward, hands freezing, breathing into the neck of my jacket, I spy a prada bag, and a long leather coat concealing a pair of high heeled, black boots. I avoid eye contact , assume the worst of her, and continue on my way, until i notice a voice; a cell phone, and a responce that simply baffles me.
Speaking into her silver phone, "Yeah we went to the bars last night... a few of em, but they were all pretty jappy..."

question mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home