Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, February 27, 2003

yo what up thugs,
so i was doin some thinking and im gonna peace on the band man , yall just holdin me back from my dream of becoming a rap star
dont front biatch cuz i aint the type of brother made for you to start messin. i need me a Jeep(beep beep) and hoe, and whats more i dont want you punk Mcs flossin bout how you was the boss, and how much did it cost. that mark nigga be rappin bout dolls, ya need to grow some balls, I need me a escalade, and a bottle o Krys, no more guitars, and playing weak ass bars, nah nah, next time i come round, ill be rolling 20 deep, iced out reppin NP (what), like my man master p, with a fucking tv and a gat where my eyes can see. yall be sorry for fuckin with this G cuz im gonna blow up, like da hood got bombed!!!!

they call me J Drizzlle
BIATCHHHHHHHHHH...



( whats wrong with morale?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home