Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

...Cause I smell blog and cannnnndy, yeah. Mmmmmm...


So who can identify today's tagline reference just above? It's easy. The winner gets a prize. And it may just be hot hot love with me. If you're lucky. And depending on who guesses it.


So SAUCE. Thanks for the delightful email message. I also did something today that made me think of you. A few weeks back you recommended "American Movie" to me. Well good ole' Peter Moller showed it in my reflexive cinema class yesterday. I must say, YOU, my friend, did indeed recommend a fantastic movie. I loved it so much that I just picked it up at Soundgarden today. I also picked up another juicy treat that some of us may be interested in...


Well that's it for today. Just thought I'd share today's "Hey, speaking of Sauce..." moment. Goodnight, esteemed reader and fellow gentlemen of the blog.


Keep on keepin' on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home