Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I kill spies. Spies, slugs, goons and devilish countenances. Yours, look, I see you off in the distance over near the shadows. Come here, you look like a good soul. Why do you torment dozens the way you do with the spilling of ink lost on that paper you so deservedly deserve. And yet, you take what you deserve and you use it for good? Evil? I see your evening eyes and they look kind. I have no theory as the way you find such good-heartedness in everything other than that of the people around you and your right hand. Ha, it is quite laughable when I hear you speak such tribal words. When did you learn such grace and sophistication? You are very impressive when you sit down and start moving your mouth with your lips. But I must say when you shout like that you will disturb the others in the galaxy. This restaurant, called earth, can only hold so much water and soon enough we will have to look underground like yourself. You have made quite a name for yourself in those regions, specifically the ones around the Carolinas and surprisingly the Catskills of New York and several parts of Wyoming and Utah. When you reach the edge let me know, I will not follow you per se over it, but I will teeter on it along the coast for as long as I spot the colliding horizon. And then later, I might pop my head into your office to see how things are going. And my what a large office overlooking the world it will be. I'll let you come over to my ocean and I will have my wife make us some tea, you will enjoy it, I promise you along with the wine currently in the selector course. Be prepared for a relaxing evening old friend. Let us discuss how we came to be, in life, in death, and in light. Cheers to the good times. Let the current roll through your head and care for your tired feet. Da svidanya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home