Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I wrote this last night, but I'm not publishing it until tomorrow afternoon during the peak blog times...take that blog gods and uncontrollable laughing idols that I WILL NOT worship without an identifying breathing in and out before each guttural maneuver. So Bill just took me back to (upside down question mark)high school? Good call with the hosing of Brett DiCrescenzo by playing records too his face and telling him off. So Mark just made my three-hour-nap-without-studying-for-my-russian-exam-and-too-tired-to-start-now-so-I'm-just-going-to-wing-it feeling of wastefulness into multiple fits of laughter when I read my email and found a excellent little surprise from my dear friend Mark, which made me chuckle heartily, while Bill sitting on the other side of the room happily pole vaulted over to my side and, well, you know what, I just forgot what I was going to write in a matter of a few seconds between me typing and me thinking and possibly scratching my chin...anyways, just picture me sitting at my computer and Bill standing up and we're both looking at each other---now how funny is that? Seriously folks, me in hysterics and Bill being all, "ah look at me, I'm a funny man". He didn't actually say that but if Evan Malone (blatant high school reference that not many people get--I'M SORRY) were here, he would have made fun of me for something or other.

Back to the point. Then I read the blog, cracked me up, I'm just trying to picture Mark writing it and its splitting my sides open with laughter because this man speaks with such passion that it makes me want to listen and then he says poignant and interesting things all the time, which makes me want to listen even more. Damn, next year is going to be awesome. Bill makes me laugh, cry, sigh, etc and Mark makes me think, drink, and chuckle. Throw Pat Knapp and Alberto Abril and some more emotions and I think I might be a well rounded American white male by the time you see me this time next year. Gentlemen, my cheers and applauses to you good sirs. You gentlemen are the reason why I write these things and part of the reason that I'm here.

Its density!

(ugh...Crispin Glover)

Its destiny!







(Ilovejules.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home