Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

new sixth floor dellplain bathroom stall drawing...rain has just killed filming for the day, bunch of suckbox gods up there playing with my life like its a chew toy. they are chewing on my soul, which keeps me still sick of runny noses and still out of shape with too many pamphlets to write and read and watch and deliver until a certain day makes me free from all of this nonsensical british jargon.

i once wrote an entire piece of prose without a mark of ending punctuation...it was my senior column for the p.c.e.p perspective student newspaper...ha, what a funny column that was, it was the second best thing I wrote all year. the other was the 2,000 word story on donnie warner relating running to jazz...thanks donnie for that one, that article boosted my creativity ten fold...and also thanks to james joyce for, well, providing some inspiration to write that senior column. what a good memory, I remember mrs. wielechowski telling all of her fellow teachers and friends about the article at ben's graduation party, but i think the best night was at ryan cosen's house before everyone went off to college for their freshman campaigns...we sat around the fire and just talked, someone brought up the article, i was standing above someone's chair, over their shoulder i smiled and spoke modest words...it truly wasn't that great of a column, but i'm glad my friends thought it was interesting...thanks all.

that pic is funny because its true...what bill wrote---->pure genius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home