Unfavorable Topography

Saturday, April 12, 2003

So I woke up today too early for my own good and I think some more rest is in order at some point today. Still in a great mood and in disbelief everything went as smoothly as planned. Last night was tons o' fun and if we made really made as much as I heard then it was a complete success as well. All bands involved played with maximum energy and smiles on their faces. Pictures anyone?

It kind of reminds me of this battle of the bands I played in high school, and upon further contemplation I realized it was almost exactly three years ago. So Driving John's Bronco played 2nd or 3rd, and if my memory serves me right the band right before us had a 25 year old singer who had a gold chain hanging from his pierced ear to his pierced nose. They closed with a Godsmack cover. Mmmmhmmm. I guess I can't talk though because our set that night was maybe one or two songs of our own with some weezer, pumpkins, and jimmy eat world covers thrown in there for kicks. Ah, junior year tunes for junior year drama. It was a big show nonetheless, maybe even more people than there were last night. 505's ratio of messenger bags to patrons was definitely higher, though.

So that was a little self-indulgent walk down wcm memory lane. If anyone last night wanted a cd and didn't get one go ahead and let one of us know. Also, if you by any chance read this and were in attendance at McKean High School on 4/15/00 I want your digits. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home