Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, April 17, 2003

So where have I been you may be asking yourself. But I invite you to rather ask where haven’t I been; in the midst of things, on the cusp? What is to come? This thought has been clinking around in my head for a few days and the truth is I don’t know. All I know is that my blogging has run dry as of late and I needed to make reappearance. Actually I’ve been thinking about this for some time now and hoping that something, anything would inspire me to blog something meaningful, poetic, funny, anything. But alas, all I’ve come up with is the notion that the more I think about this the worse my blog will be, and furthermore the fact that I would go to the great length of planning out a blog would in itself detract from the soul of this blog, and at the same time make my entry trite, and for the lack of a better word fake, and insincere. So instead this is what you get. Rather than my Grand Return to this glowing page of verbiage, all you get is this mediocre stream of consciousness . Call it what you may. I feel like during my hiatus I should have been able to come up with at least one thought that… wait... nope nothing. Perhaps my brain has died, or I suffer from some debilitating lack of fun that that aborts the birth of thought? Ok here’s one, and it actually goes along with Mark’s poetry and Professor Sauce’s intricately woven prose. Bare with me here; words are fun. I don’t know why but I think we all agree that writing is a much more personal way form of expression when compared to speech. It allows us think through the flow of thoughts and dig out a trench in a sentence creating a path to clarity, and whit. I hope im not the only one that feels this way, because that would reveal much about me personally… well I could go on but I don’t see the need, my name has finally made back onto this page, those two beautiful peaking A’s… ahhh enjoy.

(we enjoy all the wrong moves)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home