Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Thanks to Patrick Knapp for speaking beautiful words tonight. I was thinking of things to blog all day, but never actually blogged them down so now they are lost in my head until I think of them again. It puts my earlier silliness in perspective, which I enjoy. Archimedes finally listened to his wife and look what it brought him, an entire principle and an embarrassing nude run across town. Eureka! Thanks also to Donnie Warner for giving me this opportunity and idea to thank people, but this is not a lifetime full of thank-yous, this is just today. Thanks to Bill Martin, Erynn Knowlton, and Becca Tweed for allowing me to be silly at times. Also a thank you to Nick Kozlowski, you brought an old man a kind gift--tell Steve Lewis to now worry about anything, I had a very enjoyable last year. Thanks to Alberto Abril because he is a good man and deserves much praise. Thanks to Mark Pierce and Jon McGlone for blogging so poetically. Thanks to Julie James for being her wonderful self. There is obviously more to her than just her self, but I need to create my own blog to praise her. Thanks to Caitlin James for being her wonderful self, talking to me, being Jules' sister, and for her newly formed blogspot. Very enjoyable, I suggest everyone read! Thanks to Craig McKey for being his crazy self and promising to come out here if the Syracuse men's basketball team reaches the finals. Thanks to Lauren Cancelosi and Justin Gravius for a terrific first-time production. Thanks to Calin Enache for some wonderful after dinner music chat. Thanks to Dan Krauser despite missing him as a neighbor, I can enjoy his company in the classroom and lunch. Thanks to Rachel Sussman for a walking buddy to class so early in the AM. Thanks to Jesse Paskevich, Matt Finley, and Evan (last name?) for small, nice chats to and from class. If there is anyone I forgot, I am sorry, it is late (2:17AM) and my hair is straightened so I must take a shower because I look like Crispin Glover and it freaks me the hell out! Thanks to Mike Zemanski for the luck and lovely discussion at 4AM a few nights back. Thanks to Azure Ray and The Blood Group in the changer and Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove in the mediaplayer for fulfilling my multimedia requirement for the late night. Thanks again to everyone. Even the Russian language which I am currently reading and writing at the moment. Thanks. Special thanks again to Patrick Knapp for allowing me to do this tonight, for a wonderfully written and poetic (see Pat, poetry can be in all forms) blog, and a few good memories that did not go to waste tonight and are now securely locked in written form. Another thanks to Bill Martin for his creativity and know-how to set up this blog and for being my roommate. Thanks, with much love.


Sincerely,

Christopher Adam Sauchak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home