Unfavorable Topography

Monday, May 26, 2003

Ah this spring-summer interlude certainly has had it in for us, with flat tires, faulty directions, exploding hot water heaters (and the ensuing cold showers), tow trucks, parking tickets, painfully lame hXc towns, and a slew of other recent major and minor misfortunes that we just can't seem to shake. I can't help but think it's something I'm not doing right, but I know that we all have bad luck streaks and don't disasters come in three's?

I've lost count at this point.

But... today when I walked out of Doc's Little Gem Diner and made it to my car there was a ladybug crawling around right on top of my door handle, so I really hope that's a good sign and not some demon in the sky laughing in my face once again. And it keeps raining in Delaware. What're we gonna do?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home