Unfavorable Topography

Saturday, May 31, 2003

FUCK YOU BLOG!!!!!!!

OH, THIS IS FUCKING WAR! BLOGGER, YOU BASTARD.

WHAT? YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY FUCKING GOD NOW, IS THAT IT? DASHING YOUNG MEN'S CREATIVE ABILITIES BY SAYING THERE IS AN ERROR OR JUST NOT PUBLISHING SOME OF THE GREATEST WORK THIS SIDE OF DOSTOEYEVSKY OR VONNEGUT IS A TRAGEDY, BLOGGER. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. WAS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH WHAT I HAD WRITTEN? ABSOLUTELY NOT. YOU KNOW THAT. YOU FUCKING KNEW THAT I HAD JUST WRITTEN SOMETHING INCREDIBLY INSPIRED AND BRILLIANT AND YOU JUST BLEW IT OFF LIKE A PIECE OF CYBER TRASH. FINE. I JUST WANTED TO MAKE THE GUYS LAUGH. I JUST WANTED TO CREATE SOMETHING THAT I THOUGHT WAS INCREDIBLY ORIGINAL AND NOW ITS GONE AND I CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT CREATE THE SAME THING, WITH THE SAME KIND OF HEART AND EMOTION AS BEFORE. NO, NOT NOW. NOT NOW KNOWING THAT SOMEONE OUT THERE, NAMELY YOU, WILL JUST LOSE IT. NO, I DON'T THINK I CAN TRUST YOU ANYMORE. YOU ARE ON VERY THIN ICE, SIR. BE CAREFUL.



I'm sorry for that outburst everyone. I just thought I had written something interesting and original. It was a description of a dream/funny nightmare I had last night involving me running from a genetically mutated Stegosaurus that shot its bony ball tail at me in the woods. But it was more than that. It had commentary and inside jokes and emotions directly stemming from my sleep and my own personal little touch which I thought some people might enjoy. This story was much better than the creepy basement/octopus toy singing to me night, or at least I thought so, but perhaps not, since it was a dream....well, maybe we'll see sometime which will fit better in my memory. My brain says I have to get rid of one of them. Maybe I'll have an online poll. Or maybe I will just forget about this blog and write a new one at a later time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home