Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Hey there,
so I'm home for another damp week in jersey, only to get to drive back to Syracuse on Saturday to move into the new house. Maybe ill just stay there and make it easy on myself... whatever, that’s not what on my mind right now though. I officially detest the Janet Drive webpage and I simply cant think of a good idea for new version. The snowflake thing is played out- and personally I don’t think it says anything about us. I don’t want this page to just be a informational site, and I don’t want unnecessary flash elements to make it look pretty- it should be tasteful- artistic- and it should be more than just another band website. Perhaps I’m just uninspired... in which case I’m asking for your help. What makes this band? what makes a cool website? any ideas- think imagery- style (old new) colors (bright dark) think message
Well thanks let me know if you have any good ideas, I have nothing to do- no job - so keep me busy, lets make web pages...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home