Unfavorable Topography

Monday, May 26, 2003

let's see if this works. I'm at home now. Home home. The new place is really nice, everything is being set up gradually, but it is now starting to look like home home again and not just a new home, but a homier home, more homely if you will. Speaking of homes, I hope to move in to yet another home in a week or so. yes. that's right, a home away from home, meaning more independence and homely friends acting like homers hitting home runs for the detroit tigers and philadelphia phillies and new york yankeemets and baltimore orioles. I slept in my own bed last night for the first time since I left school two weeks ago, but I know the guys and gal in Janet Drive had their sleeping arrangements in kookier and crazier places than me. so we'll just not complain about that and go eat oranges while listening to whiny songs in the changer and staring out at my new creepy subdivision that looks like a new england shore community.

anyways, I just left craig's house because he went back to kalamazoo, dropped ryan cosens' off at his door and scooted home to search the internet for the first time in the new home. before I left thought craig showed me something which Ryan and I got a kick out of, if you will. it was his sister's automobile and a particular piece of paper stuck to the windshield. it was a oil change notice in the upper left hand side of the front window, they got it in Atlanta recently and it said the mileage until their next oil change and then instead of a date or a month or anything of that nature, it said "HOLLA BACK". ha, it was hysterical, oh those crazy atlantans, or ATLiens, whichever you prefer. alright, I need to go read, but gentlemen of Lancaster House. I will be up there next week sometime to move in and meet you guys and deliver a warm welcome accompanied by a handshake and possibly a glass of lemonade. Mark, Al, Pat, and Bill, if you guys are around I would love to hang out or just talk. I'm going to call Bill shortly and arrange everything. Hope to see you guys soon. Miss you.

Love,
Christopher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home