Unfavorable Topography

Saturday, May 03, 2003

OK... 2:30am blogger you're letting me down. First time ever a post has been denied so I'm freewriting in Windows Notepad and I can tell you already "there's no place like home." Wilmington? You there? Delaware are you aware of Air Supply and Television? Is this thing on?

Talking to Al thru instant messages, yeah I saw those cats tonight. We laughed and ate and drank and laughed some more. And here I am at my desk, thinking about everything I want to say but responding to Al's questions, too.
oomralb: what is that your OOO face?

Yes, it's that intelligent of a conversation. I'm saying what's on my mind and it's good to have someone listen. We have the private chat capabilities, people... janetdrive.com... earlsgarage.com... the sorority song "i hate your life (and mine)" is really excellent, no joke.
Maybe I'll even win that mountain bike I've had my eye on once this is all done and passed. But I can't beat Sauce and everything he writes... I've been worried lately because he never gets sick and especially never gets headaches. "One donut filled with.... jamb." "Jelly?" "I already said it once."

I wanted to do a wrap-up of this year but this isn't the "proper" time or place. However... tully.ottawa.pittsburgh.boston.rochester. Thank you for, "meh... getting me out of this hellhole," at least for a day or two or three. It's tough not to remember a change of scenery even if it means sitting middle ("bitch" is so derogatory) in the back seat. I also feel that possibly after watching High Fidelity, I wanted to do multiple Top 5 lists, but that ain't happening until the three remaining finals are over and done with. I will say that this year has felt like a transition and I am very comfortable with that. Something painful/difficult/etc. was hot and cold and drawn out for 8 months. I just hope you find what you've been looking for. 5,000 more words I could write on this subject but it will only draw it out longer. So. I'll. Stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home