Unfavorable Topography

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Three shows down and four to go. Right now I'm up on the third floor of the Ann Arbor District Library blogging, waiting for Christopher Sauchak (formerly Crispin Glover, currently Future Man) and his posse to roll up and give me the grand tour. Much thanks to Howard for giving us a place to stay tonight. Everything's running pretty smoothly so far except for Mark long since forgetting his clothes in Fredonia. We've met some extremely friendly and generous people and I hope it continues. It's always good to make friends in places you've never been.

Afternoons are much needed downtime, however in London, Ontario everything sans Mr. Sub seems to be closed by 5. Luckily I'm out of there now, so let's hope we'll find some entertainment today. Of course, I'm just looking for a comfy place to rest my head. Wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home