Unfavorable Topography

Saturday, July 19, 2003

"muthafucker the cat," I muttered as I left the restaurant tonight and saw the rain pouring out the front door. I took some steps backwards and headed out the back, a little closer to where my car was parked (as far away as possible, so the patrons don't have to walk as far... employee handbook p. 33). I had originally intended to drive the half hour down to Newark and meet up with some recently abroad friends but like I said it was raining and kind of late considering I woke up at nine this morning. Right now There's no beginning to the story is playing, wings are digesting somewhere inside me, and I'm turning 20. I want to travel up to Syracuse this week. Mark my words I'll be there. I drove down to the beach yesterday, and, don't snicker, but I drove through all of Delaware's three counties to get there.

So chime in whenever you want, guys. I know this is "down time." But your public is waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home