Unfavorable Topography

Monday, September 29, 2003

AGREEMENT made this ___________ day of ______________ 20 ____ between ____________ thereinafter called the "Publisher" and _____________________________________ jointly and or severally thereinafter called "Writer(s)."

I really do enjoy the nature of contracts, so I think I will get really good at reading and writing them and find someone someday and bind them somehow using words like "herein" and "Witnesseth" and "hereby." I can't remember what exactly my beef is with the business so I can't tell you right now. But I do know that what I hear and what I see are brought to my attention and are the result of some inspiration and not just some machine churning out zeroes and ones and palindromes. Well it is getting late and sadly this is the end of a long-ish weekend. 1st place goes to playing with Al's cat. late late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home