Unfavorable Topography

Monday, September 22, 2003

An ode to Michigan girls...that's right Califone, you said it best, "dry white scratches on sunburned skin". That was humorously interesting...I was thinking about home when this song came on and what better for me to remember the last time I was in the good ole mitten, the sun was shining brightly, it was June, I left, just like that. I left. Just like that. Just like that, I left.

Funny-- I should be using this time to work on my story, at least throw down some ideas, or read it over, postulate proofs by reading...or something. But know, dear gen. x'ers, I beg of you to listen, to heed my call, to look up towards the crescent moon and not find yourself on the Turkish flag, but in the heart of the sun reflecting 93 million miles away from... [footnote 1] sick dogs and nationalist pride. Oh dear Fesya, you never saw yourself on the paper, my dear boy, my dear master, find your witch, fly away and stay undisturbed for eternity so that Banga can walk into the moon with his master.

Three separate paragraphs starting and finishing three different thoughts--only in America, eh! (Sheepish grin) Fear of a cracked planet, since when do storms on another coast affect me, I'm not supposed to be affected by them except for the random rain and wind that brushes my way. What a self-inflicted whiny crying move on my part. Jesus, nothing goes better than a vain depressed anti-social butterfly. Just look at me hovering around the bush in my backyard watching for the rabbits to devour the flower I planted the night before. Who knew?

Well, just as that thought finished, a new one did not spring in to take its place. Once again I have been defeated by my own sickness. A clogged brain filled with phlegm and the rest of Galen's humors. Ah ah ah (shaking my head in disgust) please do not find a spot to sleep there tonight, sir. I must put my foot down and beg you to leave me alone to sleep peacefully 'fore I get a country stick and slip it past the Gogol short story.









1 - came one to represent the nation Which Wu-Tang member said this in Triumph? Email me the answer and be crowned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home