Unfavorable Topography

Sunday, November 02, 2003

When something...you finish the sentence.

I've lost something. A wrong decision here or there. A time I didn't regret something because regretting things is impossible. You made the right decision. An unbearable face, a decadent snowfall, a warm evening, a surreal cloud. The time I walked around for hours listening to...

Just a single cloud in the sky letting go. Forget, "Sure there's other fish in the sea!" Look, "You snagged the line".
"Corny but cold in this empty sack of mine." Ah, Qwel with such poignant lyrics. Clever and straightforward, however not really matching with what I'm feeling right now. I don't really know why I repeated those lyrics, that's not really at all what I wanted to say or what I felt needed to come across. Oh well, they are good lyrics and I seem to have a knack for quoting the little 5'7' cocky white asshole, he knows what the hell he's talking about. However there is one thing I miss...

Tonight I'll not dream of nightmares and not mar dreams with spikes of nightmarish giant lawn tools, but hopefully have a pleasant dream or some lining of my subconciousness that definitely needs to poke itself in the head and figure out what the hell is going on in there. I didn't want to resort to this...

To leave on a good note, there should be a razorblade in the second drawer dude, you can cut...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home