Unfavorable Topography

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Hello operator.
I would like to place a call.
To the pale gray phone that is hanging on the wall.
I know this sounds kind of crazy.
Is there a way to patch me through,
So she doesn't hear me ringing?
I will wait I've got nothing else to do.
So when she finally picks me up.
Checking for a dial tone.
To finger in the number of her lover's telephone.
I will be resting on the earlobe.
That I used to hunt and peck.
I will slowly, slowly, wrap my self around her pretty little neck.
Then I'll begin the explanation,
As to why she can no longer breathe.
I will say, "You should have never been unfaithful you stupid bitch!
You should have never fucked with me!"


- Pedro the Lion - "A Blueprint of Something Never Finished"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home