Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

this should have been bill martin locking his door, this should have been al abril drawing the likeness of the red snow, this should have been pat knapp calling his name high on high, this should have been mark pierce laughing at laughing others, this should not have been me...why am I doing this so early in the morning. Ya ne znaiu! I should have been sleeping a half hour ago, my eyes hurt enough to force me in bed with them still inside. Problems arise when I reach the keys and feel the rhythm of some vibrating waves, how can I be moving when I tire so...I know this weekend will not aid in my ability to sleep for hours past the sunlight. Unfortunately I have already started tomorrow in my head and there is no getting around how much there is to do with the snow impeding my greatest efforts calling for a clockwise hell and a counterclockwise physical production in such a freezing hell. Of course, physiologically, counterclockwise production, at least for humans, is damn near impossible while facing such hardships. I don't know why I'd be the only one out there to do such nonsense because it is so unlikely for anyone to try. But I love it so, why else am I here? Hmm...the delicious taste of challenge and the long hard journey, just to tell you I did it. Been called out on it many-a-time, but gosh darnit I won't give up, its my nature, its the only thing I can offer mother earth that will make her proud of me.(?) Questioning if that is true is a multitude of people cast in my life/play begging me to stop. Look outside. She doesn't want me to stop. Not just yet.



Let us forge ahead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home