Unfavorable Topography

Friday, February 20, 2004

Mmmm that was a pretty good sandwich.

So my desk is pretty cluttered right now, which is nothing really out of the ordinary because I've generally always kept clean rooms but not clean desks. Everything I acquire ends up on my left or right at some point and won't get moved for-like-ever. Tonight I'll try listing this ish off stream-of-consciousness-shopping-list-style...

ATM withdrawal receipts. Diploma request card (no!). Bottle of Clear Eyes. Coaster of Van Gogh's Starry Night. One band-aid which will most likely be placed on my left achilles tendon tomorrow morning. Set of keys. Cellular phone. Wallet. Coupon for 20% off a whole ZJ's pizza pie (fingers crossed that Scoobs is working there again). Earplugs. 2 durex party-favor condoms (wear on your ear). Shipping receipt. Bookstore receipt. Tower Hill annual giving envelope. Letter from Professor Frohock. 4 lip balms. Broken Jade Tree keychain/bottle opener. Landlord Hershberger's rules of conduct. Rubber band. Snapple lid. Bottle of TobraDex. Valentine from Mom and assorted newspaper clippings (a lawyer that builds lego sculptures is my favorite). ID cards from the YMCA of Delaware, UD, and Wegmans. Yellow stick-pads. 3 CDs (My Morning Jacket, Rites of Spring, Sole). A scrap of paper that has "Hamilton-Wenham" written on it. Capo. Three pens. Bank statement. iPod and its related business. Empty envelope address to Sen. Joe Biden. Swiss army knife. Emery board. Nail clipers. Tweezers. Gum.



Maybe see you soon. Let's play! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home