Unfavorable Topography

Monday, February 16, 2004

Updates. Updates. Updates.

Okay, first off. Thanks to Craig McKey, an inspiration and a loved one. Realize this man; I am now striving hard to model an ice sculpture to your likeness and place it on the roof of our house in order to reach out to Kalamazoo and find you. Next up, Jon McGlone for the long-awaited follow up to last years phone calls with an email that made me love the kid even more. No more sudden trips up north to disappear for that fellow, at least not with all the films he watches and films he watches that I've never heard of nor can pronounce. I hope everything is well in Grand Rapids for him, I wish him the best. Well, that finishes up the British Isles part of the script. Next up, props to Bill Martin, Al Abril, Mark Pierce, Dan Krauser, the guys over yonder at The Sound Garden, Jess Canovas, Kelly Jean Conroy, Adam Frucci, Matt Stucky, Lauren Shopp, Amelia Tabeling, their friends I don't know other than Kip Whittaker, Hallie Shapiro, Laura Walcott, all the old Brew 3 cats and Dellplados cats also, Aurelius, Josh Simpson, Devon Petley, and the rest of the people I brushed up against on the snow fields of Syracuse this weekend. That's a long list for someone who works nearly 30 hours a week and goes to school full time. Who knew a few days will put you in contact with such a large group of people that have hardly any connections to each other. Its a fun time and its college. Perhaps not every weekend will encourage such a gathering of the masses, but this weekend did and most have in the past as well. This makes me grateful and overjoyed at my decision to be happy and watch the earth rotate. I owe all of you more than you know. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger kelly jean conroy said...

i would like to comment on this almost 6 year anniversary blog*post... sauce. youre the best.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home