Unfavorable Topography

Sunday, July 18, 2004

GREETINGS [from Lancaster, Pennsylvania].

Today Chris found a pair of shoes that fit nicely and also we drank some hot apple cider with cinnamon & nutmeg. Chris was overzealous with the cinnamon & nutmeg and it was LAME. My mom is a control freak- aieeee!

Chris says in a fastidious tone, "Bill shall be coming soon, my love." He beckons me with his finger! I dare not pass that point of breaking [???]. I used to dress like a secretary in 12th grade- should I, LR SHOPP, continue with said tradition or break free from the perils of cubicles and office life? My future hangs in the folds of a large woman's stomach. And there I am finished.

Christopher, anything to say?

Not today my friends.

Byyyye you hate me I know you do. I'm sorry, this won't happen again.

Seacrest-OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home