Unfavorable Topography

Monday, July 26, 2004

Hey Dad, would it be okay if I just brought them home with me?  the post office near me is seriously lacking in boxes, not like the one near Times Square somewhere on eighth avenue. 

my hands are clammy from walking around east village looking for another post office and then getting back in time to get my clothes out of the dryer.  unfortunately, I put too many clothes in the dryer because I only had a dollar for the dryer so six or seven shirts are drying currently on my bed while I sit in adam's room listening to the new animal collective record.  I cannot get over how good it is.  gosh, it is so eerily ambient and amazing.  jon mcglone, if you read this, pick up sung tongs by the animal collective, it will go with your film or it will go with bill morrison's film http://www.plexifilm.com/decasia.html

in other news, what would have happened if we let the Soviets control the Middle East oh so many years ago?

I need to get out of here.  Its 1:30 and I should go on an urban walkabout.  Let's try and find a good post office, eh and maybe see Le temps du loup at the theatres, oops, twenty minutes too late to catch it at the cinema village on 12th st.  perhaps, I'll just head over to kim's and try and find the latest Wire issue or maybe buy a floppy diskette to try and fix my computer.  how's about them apples?  what do you think america?  san diego?  canada?  motor city?  what do you guys think I should do today?  why not have today be an interactive day for me and the rest of you out in computerland and internetworld.  you guys tell me what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home