Unfavorable Topography

Friday, July 23, 2004

oh lauren shopp. 

i love you so.  take all the doubters in the world and you still cannot match my love for you.  ooooh filled whales, how I will never forget thee.  speak to me through your gummy spout and quench my heat drenched gullet with gelatin and sugary sweet preservatives.  oh lancaster, how the double meaning of your name fills my heart with glee.  i shall miss you more than you know and more than the original inhabitors of my fortress and my countryside writhe in sweet delicious passion together when they will meet for the first time in my hungry mind.  the last time i was near either of you i spoke to a majestic and merry forest and melted in the warm sunshine of wildlife and wild natives.  not to mention the ghosts i spoke to from my shoulder and the nude landing of millions of tiny blades of grass on my feet and hands.  i welcomed your invasion upon my skin and ask you to wash away and do it again, not once, but several thousand times over a deep and spiritual journey along lonely rails.

it is i, lauren, a knight in shining silvery ribboned armor smoking a pipe and diving into the trenches for a hand that perhaps may lay upon my brow when i rest.  this little missive is filled with yearnings and heart dwellings alike.  i only want you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brave men run in my family.



howwwww am i going to make it right?

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home