Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Yours is a blind/broke love.  One that fits accordingly down the sleeves but I'm a 'tall' so we might have to designate this a "special order."  42 tall, please.  Thank my Mom and Dad for my birthday blazer/sportscoat/kerchief holder in that exact size.  Thanks for the accurate and belated phone calls and text and/or instant messages.  You fit the bill for "good friends."  It's nice to enjoy a sip or two from J-Kwon's Greygoose bottle (Delaware singles take note: this is a turn-on for the crowd at the newly-opened Harry's Seafood Grille who wish to give off high-class vibes).  Ask me, ask me, ask me.

Because it's the bomb that will bring us together. 

Like I said, things are going fine.  I battled thru a rainy drive to Lancaster, Pee Ay on Sunday to see my good ol' blog buddy and his infant-poking G.  Boy, there are a lot of cows there.  And bonita waitresses at El Serrano.  But it was no Mexican Post.

You probably already knew that.  The dialogues catch up with you and you compromise to move yourself along.  Be selfish for once.  Quote The Smiths haphazardly and throw in some Aloha too.  Treat yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Sauchak said...

It was good seeing ya buddy. You take care now and hopefully I will figure out the rest of your amusing literature.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home