Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I think I'm pretty clean. I've always been pretty easy on things. Toys, linens, sports equipment and even some clothes have lasted longer than expected. Chances are if you see me wearing a shirt or pair of pants, I have had them for quite some time.

Especially easy to notice are the shirts that are too short and the pants that are tight around the waist.

So why do I keep getting shit all over them? There was the coffee-on-the-tie morning. The medicine-pink-soap-on-the-shirtsleeve late afternoon. Today was the fixing-the-fucking-photcopier-grease-on-the-pantleg late lunch.

... sitting down. I decided against fixing the paper jam and wrote those last two words. Now I'll head out and take advantage of this afternoon off from phonecalls and spreadsheets. Bye for now.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirrrrrty.
it's about time for bill's arrival.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home