Unfavorable Topography

Friday, December 24, 2004

Congrats are due to our boy J.C., he was birthed today just like this blog was exactly two years ago. I am at home listening to You are the Quarry, which likely would've placed in my top 15 if I'd properly done one. Christmas feels rushed this year and very secular, which I suppose is fine for some people. I mean, it's not a good idea to offend anyone shopping at the mall, so maybe it should be more gold and less frankincense and myrrh. And this romanticism is coming out of nowhere. Love Actually was nice in a charmingly befuddled sort of way. Different characters and stories with British accents intertwine and make one big heart. That even happens here in Wilmington on occassion, maybe once a year around this time where we get blue in the cheeks and do what we shouldn't some more. Because if you can't say it at Christmas, then when can you?

Tomorrow will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home