Unfavorable Topography

Monday, March 14, 2005

the house is alone again today. i am going to leave her for awhile by her lonesome. hopefully she will ward off any passersby with growls and shrieks or screeches of paned glass stabbed by plastic. it looks nice outside, but i am scared to go outside because of the cold. my room is cold and my toes are frozen. it has been exactly one month since i blogged last. weird. where does the time go? it does not feel like a month. i wonder when was the last time i called donnie. or jon. or craig. it does not seem like a long time ago, but it very well could be a month. i should give them a call. i should call donnie and tell him i watched the machinist. i should call jon and ask him about dogme 95. i should call craig because he called me last week and left a message and i have yet to call him back. time is moving quicker and quicker. approximately two months from now i will be graduating. two months and a day and i will be in the carrier dome with thousands of people including members of my family. that reminds me, i have to book a restaurant for dinner now for then. the sun is out still, the snow is on the ground still. my room is colder than the outside. one month? two months? god, this new akron/family is the sh*t. by far my favorite record of the year. better than six organs of admittance. better than the new prefuse 73. pretty, yet awkward, and utterly endearing and romantic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

what did you think of the machinist?
i haven't seen it.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

copy and paste this link into your browser.
may 10, criterion collection release:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=5888&n=1&burl=

9:53 AM  
Blogger Chris Sauchak said...

Yes, I saw that Jonathan. Right before graduation! That'll be my present to myself, to double my viewing of Wes Anderson's latest. Cannot wait!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home