Unfavorable Topography

Monday, March 07, 2005

i accidentally left my phone at home today. it was not at all liberating.

Forgetful, I am. But ay dog, ay it's dope that my sunglasses are still in this computer lab even though I failed to pick them up off the table a half hour ago. I also made a sadly blunderous trip to campus earlier today to print out four pages of outlines for a presentation. Walked happily in the sun, out in the street, all the way to Kim-mel. Realized I had nothing to print and turned right back around, taking a different path than the first trip. I am forgetting everything.
The presentation kind of kicked dick, though. So that makes up for some of these mistakes. I'll probably forget a birthday next. Or to lock my car. Seeya tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home