Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This evening, shortly before eating dinner, I fell asleep on my brother's bed while he was tip-tap-typing a history paper. The last dream I had before I came to involved the Prefuse 73 song he had playing... I guess it seeped into the dream and was used as the music in the trailer for the next Star Wars movie. In my head, this commercial occurred during the 9pm slot on NBC and must've cost more money than I'll ever see in the next three years. So Sauce, somehow Scott Herren has managed to make it into two consecutive froyo posts. Like that's ever happened before!

Yesterday's letter of the day was J. I saw the sun rise at 6am as I was out the door to keep a watchful eye on new one year-old Michael Jacob Martin for a few hours. He goes by Jake, and if that nickname wasn't enough, I like adding -ster to the end of it if he's particularly smiley. Next up came the fastest 8 hours of March 2005 with OCNY Jess, who I hope found her lengthy Delaware interlude enjoyable, at least a little bit. Or maybe a lotta bit.

I have a good feeling about PVLA for this summer. It somehow combines my interests, my supposed future endeavors, and my non-profit experience in a neat little package resting on one corner of Rittenhouse Square.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Sauchak said...

yea, weird. scott herren in two straight blogs. y'know, I would've figured good ol' daniel dumile (doom-will-lay) would have shown up in consecutive blogs first. oh well! next time, take the offered brew dog! haha, j/k, know, lton, with a "Y"

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home