Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

[twelve noon]

My body temperature needs to get its act together. Monday I had an inkling something was amiss when my head was on fire while my extremities were scouring for any warmth at all. Using some disposable paper thermometers I've clocked readings of 99.6, 100.8, and now 97.something. Nothing extreme, I know, but feverish chills are no fun when it's 80 degrees in Syracuse.

Bob Nanna is playing at Westcott Community Center (probably a Nerf Turbo's throw from my current abode) on July 10th under his City on Film moniker. Perhaps I'll be making a Sunday drive north nine days before my birthday.


[three thirty]

So Bob has a new blog that's worth mentioning. This one is actually getting updated, a lot, everyday. It's like my senior year of high school, where I'd look forward to coming home in the evenings and reading his constant ramblings throughout the day working temp jobs. He's even resumed covering his favorite 100 songs of all time. Craziness.



And finally, Moshzilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home