Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm back from Miami. No, "Bailamos" is not constantly playing everywhere you go. It is, however, constantly playing in my head (along with "All the Wars" and fucking Cocomo). Yes, I did stop shaving. The weekend mission was accomplished yesterday when I signed a lease for a nice little apartment in Coral Gables. It looks kind of like:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I like it a lot. I just don't know what I'm going to put in it seeing that I have to buy or obtain everything one needs to survive down there in south Florida. Mas later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that my shower curtain in different colors?

9:19 PM  
Blogger Bill M. said...

hmmm. i don't think that this shower curtain has little liquid gell caps or whatever were on yours. obviously this one's much lamer.

actually, i don't even know if it'll be there when i [never] get there.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home