Unfavorable Topography

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Thank you Al for letting me use your computer while you are away. I miss you though. I wish you were here. Surprisingly, a lot of old thoughts were laid out on the coffee table tonight. Events that happened that now seemed unavoidable. 'Tis a shame, some of them, yet others are still wonderful and will remain wonderful. Reflections of the moonlit hill overstretching the boundaries face enormous facets larger than any one man can even begin to deify. Moments in time frozen like any other frozen moments in time--suspended animation, like cells of your favorite cartoons growing up.

Let's rejoice, let us...puust nashi many things...drink to loved ones...sing to lost ones...pretend an ancient human race came storming up the beachfront. What could you do to stop them? Give up?

I sent my loved one a kiss tonight. She devoured it whole. I sent my loved one a smile. She kissed my cheek. I sent my loved one a letter. She spoke softly and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

Plenty lives are won and lost in the cosmic shuffle. Its a Las Vegas-esque vaudeville act humoring all the penny pinchers and whistle swallowers. Junkies eat rice and burn flowers. College books are torn to shreds by carrion ingested warmongers. The shiftless face uses his throat to warn of a passing ship. Not everyone knows where to sleep, or on which railroad to tie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home