Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Boy, is it ever a hot one out there today. I advise you to walk on the shady side of the street, please. Wearing two shirts was the equivalent of "milk was a bad choice." But, I'll learn.

My two free days each week always go by rather quickly even though I'm up before 8:30 with things to accomplish. Of course today started with downloading three Savath & Savalas records. I am beginning to realize the moral dilemmas I may have to face sooner or later if I'd like to continue on the path to contract attorneyhood. Until then, gimme gimme gimme.

I would also like get my mild addiction to myspace in order before school starts again. Until then, though, I will continue laughing at things like this:

stank asssssss ho.


One of these days I'll make some money and buy myself those things I want.
Acrylic paints.
Acoustic guitar strings
A new bicycle seat for my ride over to your house each night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Sauchak said...

whoo-hoo, I just was invited to join myspace by my friend shane who was an intern at spike with me last summer. check me out, yo!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babybaybyabsybayb --->

Mild is a huge understatement.

LOVE.
this girl.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home