Unfavorable Topography

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hold on, let me eat a bowl of cereal and call Lauren real quick.



She didn't answer her phone. She's probably in the shower. She'll call back in a second before she has to go to work.

So the plan was to go to the beach today after my regular morning looking for jobs. But today I think I found a good one and am confident they will get back to me. I wrote an excellent email and if they read it, then the job is mine. At least I will be granted an interview, which will be reason to leave the apartment. Speaking of apartments--I think I might have to snag my own at some point. For some reason the last two nights sleeping have really bothered me. First I need to find a job and earn some money. I thank Mark and Al for letting me chill on their couch for as long as I want--it is a huge help since I have nothing to pay for except food. But I do not know if I can wait until October when their lease runs out. Its not up to me just yet.

In related friend news, I'm happy for Bill. I already expressed how happy I was to him via the Internet, so let me do it again! Today I am really enjoying emailing old friends who I know cannot read them immediately since they are at work. Its just more fun for me. I think I am getting used to this waiting.

Sorry for this post, this diary-style feel is good only for the first paragraph, then it feels like a list. I would use profanity, but what is the point.

I'm passing the mic back to Bill. His posts are entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home