Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, July 21, 2005

So I'm listening to Give it Back! by the BJM(Brian Jonestown Massacre) and I really enjoy it. Except I know how crazy they are, so I cannot enjoy it that much.

Anyway, today I went to a locksmith and had Alberto's keys made into new keys. It took less than one minute for me to hand the keys to the guy, turning to talk to Al to tell him about my interview today and the one I have tomorrow, and then the guy interrupting us giving us back the old keys and the new ones.

Now this is a gentleman who knows what's up! I bet this guy knows how to drink!!! You know what I'm sayin'? Why? Well, because! Because you're not supposed to start sentences with the word 'because' but I just did. Because now it is okay! Whoo-hoo! What a breakthrough.

Here's a funny pic I found going through old pics. I'm not going to show it to you because I'm lazy right now. But I will describe it. Its a picture of Bill, Shaw, and myself. Shaw is making a funny face. Bill and I are smiling. My hair is somewhat short. And we're all wearing jackets. This sounds like maybe a Christmas party or something. Who took the picture. Maybe Lauren, I don't know, maybe not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

you're correct, i did take that- is shaw sticking out his tongue? it was at the christmas party.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Chris Sauchak said...

yes he is...

and a correction about BJM: if you want to hear Anton's story, go to the BJM website. He's not happy about it.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home