Unfavorable Topography

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Its almost passe to write long ongoing sentences on here. I like to use the phrase "old hat" because it reminds me of my dad and his use of those old fatherly type floppy British hats. Bill would know the name. He would also know the hilarious word he uses for hats like the one I speak of. (Hint: It starts with an "f")

Last night I saw the Spinto Band in Los Angeles, CA. I chatted with Nick and Jon for a little while then we bounced. (we = mark, al, jaime, and myself) I had to get up early and deal with some nagging graduation problems, which finally were fixed this afternoon in a way invoking the simplest process possible. Most of this work was for nothing. I should have just linked up the two schools together to work out my problem. Apparently that is all it took, just give one person the email address or a way of contacting the other person and vice versa; all set.

Tomorrow nights Too Late with Adam Carolla show is funny, probably the first one that I really laughed at all the way through. Anthony Anderson is the guest and, well, what can I say, I have actually seen Kangaroo Jack at least half a dozen times. So there. That's all you need to know. Oh wait, not yet, one time I watched part of it with Chris Miller. Now how engaging does CP have to be to watch Kangaroo Jack? Ask yourself that question. Matt, Adam, and Bill know what I am talking about. But all due respect, I am excited for Chris moving to Chicago. I think he will really enjoy Chicago a lot, I know I do. He will appreciate its spaciousness for a city. I imagine many times you will find him sitting on the beach on Lake Michigan shouting at the waves and the windy politicans.

Moving along on the same tangent: I hope Matt's summer has gone well. He should be moving into the big city with Adam in less than a month now! He will have fun with Tim and Adam. In one way I am sad that I am not living in New York. I think when it boils down to it, I am an east coast person rather than a west coast person. Plus, Lauren is on the east coast. But I couldn't do it with the time frame I was given. The west coast move appeared to be the smarter choice for right now. But it would have been fun going to the Anthology Film Archives with Adam.

Well, it is time to leave work. Check out the time on the east coast. Bummer.

Sweet dreams loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home