Unfavorable Topography

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I've learned that I can steal internet if I'm out on my porch. Productivity will now certainly increase threefold. I'm sharing this secret with you, the grasshoppers, and the cicadas. There might be some birds, too. There's one noise contributing to this nature soundtrack that I can't quite decipher. I appreciate that the bugs' symphony just barely drowns out the central air unit running next to me.

I can hear "the final countdown" playing from inside. That can only mean one thing. I will try and talk Sawby into getting me some free drinks.


EDIT: So that theft [the porch one] wasn't as successful as I'd thought. Here I am, though, back in action and talking to myself. I pretty much am all the time. It is a long interview. Soon to be published.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the eff is your [word I refuse to say because it feels weird in my mouth] getting spammed?!?! Or something.

I'm tired. I only slept 2.5 hours. 5am isn't as fun without you.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home