Unfavorable Topography

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Shhhhh!!!! Shoosh! I am still at work. I was thinking about finding some logos or photo stills or something and pulling a Bill Martin by posting them on the site, but I imagine that would be a breech of contract and I do not think the Post PA is authorized to use the Comedy Central logo or the snazzy Too Late with Adam Carolla logo. The logo was created by Criag Tollifson who is Imperial Design or Graphics or something Imperial. Seriously, the dude does it from his house. How do I know? I have been to his house three times in the past two days to pick up graphics from him and everytime I go to his door he comes immediately when I knock as if he knows I am there. He doesn't look much older than my 29 year old cousin and I doubt he is that old. Yet, he lives in a nice house and there is a Mercedez in his driveway. I do not want to speculate, but how does someone work with a major cable network doing their graphics before the age of 30. How can Alberto Abril hop on something like that. I want Al to find a good job, something he likes. I really hope this 3D graphics master's program (or whatever title he will receive) gets him an excellent job. I think he is talented and I don't think I am the only one. He's a smart guy. I wouldn't be friends with him if he wasn't. So there. What have we learned tonight? Carson Daly entered or almost entered a school for priests and Al Abril is a clever cat.

(The Carson Daly thing???? He was the guest tonight on the test show. Word! Knowledge is key. I learned that from Bill back in the day. Frame & Canvas)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home